Center for Computational & Applied Mathematics
The Center for Computational and Applied Mathematics (CCAM) offers a comprehensive graduate educational and research program in applied and computational mathematics. CCAM promotes both fundamental research and scientific and engineering applications. You can find more information on our Research Groups page.
- Position available: Andris A. Zoltners Distinguished Professorship in Mathematics.
- Workshop on inverse problems in scattering and imaging.
- Professor Peijun Li received a 2012 CAREER Award from NSF.
- CCAM Members, Patricia Bauman, Jim Douglas and Bradley Lucier are selected as inaugural Fellows of the American Mathematics Society.
- Jie Shen wins College of Science Inaugural Research Award.
- Jianlin Xia recieves 2013 Career Award from NSF.
- TBA - Mark Ainsworth 10/6/2014, 3:30PM at REC 122